<body>

the princess


axnraela tenaj atiayd odsiwunao
17 april 1991
sophomore
Bellevue Community College

her wishes


meet her prince charming
make her parents proud
lead a happy life

her taggie




her favorites


melissa
sheila
shirley
fruit family
her memories


November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009

her music


♥♥♥♥


Love Story - Taylor Swift
credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


Monday, April 18, 2005

My Complicate Life ♥

Whee...Today is my burfdae.Thx to everyone that make it special and memorable.
I would like to thank Mama,Papa,Melissa,Vera,Cc Vania,Mel,Shirley,Tante Inge,Lupita,Oma Bdg,Miss Donna,Anita,Oma Ci,Mami Uyin,Eka,Amel,Baby,Kk Vengky,Mario,Clarine,Clarine's sister,Ko DP,Rian/Ryan,Frank,Vivi,Dewi and last but not least LUYING.Haha.I woke up so early this morning.Then went to church alone.After that,I went to Mel's hse and walked together with Shirley and Mel to PS to meet Vera,Cc Vania,Kk Vengky and Lupita.Then when we reached PS,we saw Luying working at Sony Ericson.=) We went to Pizza Hut for lunch after Cc Vania and Vera reached PS.Mel,Vera,Cc Vania,Lupita,Shirley suggested to invite Luying.Then Mel msg her.I damn malu la.They said I was blushing until my face turned red.I felt very very very cold as I was nervous.Luying came after we finished our lunch.Then I gave her 2 slice of Pizza..We also took pic together.Lupita,Cc Vania,Luying and ME.Haha.I damn happy!THX Mel for asking her to come.This will be the most memorable birthday for me.I really never thought that Luying would say "happy b'day" to me.Whee!!!I think we were very noisy lor..Malu.When I paid at the cashier the receptionist asked me whether we are Singaporean or not.Haiz.Anw I think Luying was salting.She's very cute.=) I really didn't know what to do or talk to her.I hoped she won't be angry to make her wait and ask her to take pic again.Yay!I stood beside her.Hehe.Ooh yeap,I saw her eating the pizza at Astoria after she left Pizza Hut.She said she likes stuff crust cheese.Should buy for her sometimes maybe.Haha.I got to know more abt her.So happy!!We went around PS until very tired and bored but Vania and Vera left at about 3.30.Vania got tuition at 6 o'clock.From PS,we went to Cine.Shirley bought a doll at More Than Words.Then we went to Hereen to take neoprints.Again Shirley bought another doll at Action City.So rich la she.=) We like took half an hour to decorate the neoprints.Haha.So damn long can.But nvm. Then Lupita bought a handbag at Flash Splash.As we were very tired after that and it was almost 7 p.m. so we decided to go home.Thx for making my birthday such a memorable thing.GBU all..=))

J.a.N.e.T
17 April 2005 RaWkZ..



My World My Life

12:10 AM